I don’t know if I even want to attempt this. Kim Kardashian looks great, and I think this is why! Dang!
As listed on Instagram, Kim begins her workout with a warmup and foam rolling exercises to increase her flexibility, range of motion, and circulation. The rest of her glute routine is as follows:
- Clamshells With Thrusts: 3 sets of 16 reps per side
- Lateral Goblet Squats With Resistance Bands: 3 sets of 12 reps per side
- Belted Squats: 4 sets of 12 reps + drop set of 12 reps
- Seated Abductions: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Sumo Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Hip Thrusts: 4 sets of 12 reps + 8 half reps as the finisher
- Banded Monster Walks: 30 reps
I would love to try this but I think I better start with something a little easier first, so I don’t pull a butt muscle!
Cover Photo Credit: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP