If you’re a person who follows trends, you should know about a few that you can skip for your wedding in 2023! Click here for the details regarding the list of trends that are out, according to Vogue!
- Wedding Hashtags– no need to make your wedding an influencer experience
- Uniform Bridesmaid Dresses– allow your bridesmaids to be more individual
- Standing Wedding Parties– let them sit down with the rest of your guests, but make them feel special
- Welcome Bags– instead, do a handwritten note for each guest
- Extravagant Escort Card Walls– go for a more classic display
- Signature Cocktails– provide a full drink experience, with options, instead of just one option
- Fireworks– ditch the fireworks and save the money!